Mmmm, it’s Girl Scout Cookie time! If you’ve been craving some Thin Mints, your wait is over. Cookies are now on sale in Sioux Falls!
Eight kinds of cookies are being sold this year. Mango Cremes are new, and they sound awesome. But my favorites will always be the classic Thin Mints and Shortbread. Which of these are your favorites?
• Carmel deLites: Vanilla cookies coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and laced with chocolaty stripes
• Lemonades: Savory slices of shortbread with a refreshingly tangy lemon-flavored icing.
• Peanut Butter Patties: Crispy vanilla cookies layered with peanut butter and covered with a chocolaty coating.
• Peanut Butter Sandwich: Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.
• Shortbread: Traditional shortbread cookies.
• Mango Cremes: Vanilla and coconut cookies filled with a tangy mango-flavored crème
• Thanks-A-Lot: Shortbread cookies dipped in rich fudge and topped with an embossed thank you message in one of 5 languages.
• Thin Mints: Crispy chocolate wafers dipped in a mint chocolaty coating.
They all sound so delicious!
If you don’t have a Girl Scout knocking on your door, troops will also be setting up shop outside many stores and gas stations – find out when and where here. Cookies are $4 a box.