Are you ready for Black Friday? I know I am! I’ll be shopping, blogging and tweeting the fun and frenzy of it all, so be sure to follow along either here or on Twitter.
Now I’ve peeked at a few ads online, but family tradition means I won’t be seriously plotting out a shopping plan until after I stuff myself with ham, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie tomorrow. (14 hours and counting till the feast begins!) So if you’re wondering what’s going to be on sale, I’m no real help.
I do, however, know of some fun freebies stores are offering customers and wanted to pass them along. If you hear of any other special things stores are doing to lure us in on Friday, email me at email@example.com.
- If you’re one of the first 200 customers in line at Toy R Us, which opens at 8 p.m. Thursday, you’ll get a bag of stocking stuffers worth $30.
- Be one of the first 300 customers at the Empire Mall at mignight and receive a water bottle with goodies and a full list of all the retailers’ sales.
- The first 25 customers at Christopher & Banks in The Empire Mall at midnight get a gift card worth up to $50.
- The first 100 customers at Tilly’s in The Empire Mall at midnight will receive a gift card worth $10 to $100.
- JCPenney will be giving away free Christmas buttons that have a code on the back of them that can be entered online to win prizes.
- The first 100 customers at World Market at 7 a.m. Friday will get a free Life of Pi ornament and movie ticket. Plus, the store has coffee and other treats for shoppers.
- Sam’s Club has free Starbucks coffee and pastries for its shoppers starting at 7 a.m. Friday.